Train or bus? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What do you prefer to travel with? Train or bus? Why?

for me it’s train tbh, I get a bit sick in the bus and it’s more bumpy. Plus, it really depends on the traffic
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Train. The fact that it stops at every stop unless noted otherwise is more comfortable.

Having to pull the stop request on the bus makes me anxious. Because sometimes I pull it too early and I get off at an earlier stop, or too late and I miss my stop. And you never know how fast or slow the driver is going to go, so you have to time the pull based of of that as well.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Train. The fact that it stops at every stop unless noted otherwise is more comfortable.

Having to pull the stop request on the bus makes me anxious. Because sometimes I pull it too early and I get off at an earlier stop, or too late and I miss my stop. And you never know how fast or slow the driver is going to go, so you have to time the pull based of of that as well.
Ah yeah, that’s really one thing that makes me anxious too. Luckily not all the buses are like this
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
We have almost no trains or buses here, you get everywhere by car :wimwim:
Really? I used trains and buses when I was in the US :wimwim: But well, I didn’t have a car so no other option, unless a nice friend offered me a ride
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Really? I used trains and buses when I was in the US :wimwim: But well, I didn’t have a car so no other option, unless a nice friend offered me a ride
Well it depends on where you are, I don't live in a big city so that may be why
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well it depends on where you are, I don't live in a big city so that may be why
Well yeah. There weren’t many either, only one bus from Providence to the port :joshmeh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I also get bus sick, so I prefer train all the way ♥, but travelling internationally by train is really expensive.
Still, I think one of the most romantic things is a honeymoon journey by Orient Express ♥ unless you get murdered :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,094
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
What do you prefer to travel with? Train or bus? Why?

for me it’s train tbh, I get a bit sick in the bus and it’s more bumpy. Plus, it really depends on the traffic
Only in, i think Europe, n maybe Japan (@SeulPika) is train mostly a feasible option for us mere mortals- everywhere else in the rest of the world i think its car >>>> bus =/= train.

Most of the rest of the world use cars n buses make up most of the options, before 2020 if i wanted to take a train in my country, i needed to buy a ticket like months in advance especially if it was close to festival season or school holidays tat i wanted to travel; i think in most of Europe n maybe Japan you can turn up at the train station n just hop on or buy a ticket before the train pulls out.

I would love to take a train ride like in Before Sunrise tho. Tho i wouldnt be lucky enuf to meet anyone as lovely as Julie Delpy, i think Seulgi loves part of tat movie too-tho maybe not the train part.

As i hv no car to drive atm i usually take the bus as its just more available even tho it has its delays n you know sometimes when a taxi takes you on a ride so you have to pay more on the meter, the buses here sometimes take a longer route so as not to pay the highway toll by taking the long winding so-called old road. Cos the driver used to get to keep the intended toll money n all it cost was time, but i think maybe the transport companies selling tickets put a stop to tat mostly-they gave the drivers prepaid cards instead to pay the tolls, so tat the drivers couldnt pocket it (the drivers here are mostly independent/freelancers who either own/lease the buses or are hired per trip, so they try to make as much from each trip as they can, this is cos they hv leeway after each trip before they can start the return journey, so prolonging the trip n arriving l8r isnt a big deal but making a little bit extra from the toll money is worth it to them, not to the passengers ofc.)

Tldr: car >>>> bus =/= train in most of the world except europe n jpn. I choose bus/taxis/ride hire apps for non-long distance. Its not rlly a choice here. Our circumstances determine our fate in this.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: bulletproof

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t really like either but if I have to choose... Bus I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread