News Travel the World on EXO's Ladder Season 2 // Thread (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I still have a lot of catching up to do on Season 1. I want to finish it before school starts (next week) but then everything keeps popping up. T_T

I keep watching clips here and there though and it looks so cute ad funny so far. Seriously, these clips remind me why I love these boys so much.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I still have a lot of catching up to do on Season 1. I want to finish it before school starts (next week) but then everything keeps popping up. T_T

I keep watching clips here and there though and it looks so cute ad funny so far. Seriously, these clips remind me why I love these boys so much.
same tho~ school is a fucking drag tbh
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
same tho~ school is a fucking drag tbh
Honestly I have been on break since November last year so I am really excited for school to start but I know once it does I won't have time for anything else. So I need to catch up on everything so that it doesn't pile up even more once the semester break happens.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
good luck on it~
Honestly I have been on break since November last year so I am really excited for school to start but I know once it does I won't have time for anything else. So I need to catch up on everything so that it doesn't pile up even more once the semester break happens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: emptycup and Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread