Teaser Treasure D-3 Teaser (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
We're getting so close :jisoosmh:
I know right? I can't wait! I saw that they have the same producer that made AIIYL for Black Pink which is one of my favourite title tracks by them so I'm really hyped up to hear what the song is gonna be like but at the same time trying to not set my expectations too high lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't remember the last time I was this hyped for a debut :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread