@Treasure Maker
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,151 Reactions Received 13,748 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,565 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 19 September 2025 #1 @Treasure Maker Reactions: Lexie
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,204 Reactions Received 46,874 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,748 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 19 September 2025 #2 awwwwwwwwww they looked ready to kiss at the end - WHYYYYYYYYY DID THEY HAVE TO CUT THAT OFF???
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,204 Reactions Received 46,874 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,748 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 19 September 2025 #3 actually, I kinda get why - it's a mv, not a movie - but still!
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,730 Reactions Received 55,576 Cards View Profile KS Coins 286,333 19 September 2025 #4 I gave it a listen and I like it