- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,389
- Reactions Received
- 151,401
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
They can sing, dance, rap, release bops, and be adorable
Their choreos are so good, I wouldn't expect it from a YG group ngl. Usually I don't like choreos with a lot of member but this is an exception
Their songs are overall bops and their MVs are so pretty
They're cute as well
And their 2 main vocals sound so good, and neither of them have the YG style I dislike
Stan Treasure
@Treasure Maker
Their choreos are so good, I wouldn't expect it from a YG group ngl. Usually I don't like choreos with a lot of member but this is an exception
Their songs are overall bops and their MVs are so pretty
They're cute as well
And their 2 main vocals sound so good, and neither of them have the YG style I dislike
Stan Treasure
@Treasure Maker