Solo 🐯 Treasure Kanemoto Yoshinori Thread 😻 (6 Viewers)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Treasure Studio
Episode 2



Since Asahi, Yoshi, and Junkyu were chosen I think they were probably chosen based on drawing skills and being easy going. Hyunsuk would fit the bill too but they wanted to give others the chance to be leaders. Yoshi should've picked Hyunsuk if he wanted to win but he let Asahi get Hyunsuk. Since it's most likely a visual arts mission, I'm placing my bet on Asahi's team (Hyunsuk, Jaehyuk, and Doyoung) for the win. If it was a quiz on general knowledge I would've placed my bet on Yoshi's team (Jihoon, Yedam, Junghwan). If it was a fan popularity contest I would place my bet on Junkyu's team (Jeongwoo, Haruto, Mashiho). Don't think I'm being shady. Junkyu and Jeongwoo are two of my personal favs. It's just the truth of the matter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread