COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER THREE OUT NOVEMBER 6TH!!! (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias in TREASURE?

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hi guys I have arrived!! @colorfulteardrop thankyouu for the invitation🥰

I almost gave up on registration because I didn't receive an email to confirm my account. It took me forever to figure out they might be in my spam inbox x).

I didn't know this forum before and I think I have to get used to the layout but it looks nice and I can see a lot of users from AKP xD

:llama_laugh:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

I almost gave up on registration because I didn't receive an email to confirm my account. It took me forever to figure out they might be in my spam inbox x).

I didn't know this forum before and I think I have to get used to the layout but it looks nice and I can see a lot of users from AKP xD

Welcome! Let's make this as active as the thread on AKP!

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Yeah, you're also here! Welcome and have fun

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This thread needs some updates
You can always post some things here ;) If they have a major content, then I will update it in the OP. But if you find something, then post it here.

Also this thread is here to talk about them, so feel free to share things with us/me ^__^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
You can always post some things here ;) If they have a major content, then I will update it in the OP. But if you find something, then post it here.

Also this thread is here to talk about them, so feel free to share things with us/me ^__^
Unfortunately we still don't have anything major for the OP

I will try to post here more to keep it alive and updated with the boys whereabouts and 'Open the treasure box' reality updated

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Happy birthday to Mashiii! :D

And in case you didn't see it yet.. I present you Jeongwoo the rapper! Is it just me or is his voice deeper now? Or is it just San E's voice while Jeongwoo is singing along? I can't figure it out :pandarolleyes:

Keita is in Korea! I don't know if any of you saw the bad news about C9boyz Sehoon but he apparently is a problematic guy and there is a lot of proof against him. Fans want him to get out of the group. If he really is forced to leave Imma be very selfish and I hope they add/contact either Byounggon or Keita. Very delulu but who knows :llama_blush:

I hope they start teasing for the reality show very soon because I feel Produce X is gonna snatch all of Korea's attention...

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Happy birthday to Mashiii! :D

And in case you didn't see it yet.. I present you Jeongwoo the rapper! Is it just me or is his voice deeper now? Or is it just San E's voice while Jeongwoo is singing along? I can't figure it out :pandarolleyes:

Keita is in Korea! I don't know if any of you saw the bad news about C9boyz Sehoon but he apparently is a problematic guy and there is a lot of proof against him. Fans want him to get out of the group. If he really is forced to leave Imma be very selfish and I hope they add/contact either Byounggon or Keita. Very delulu but who knows :llama_blush:

I hope they start teasing for the reality show very soon because I feel Produce X is gonna snatch all of Korea's attention...
What's the tea about the guy from C9 boys???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread