COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group TREASURE OFFICIAL THREAD: THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER THREE OUT NOVEMBER 6TH!!! (3 Viewers)

Who is your bias in TREASURE?

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins

I'm not sure about this one. It sounds underproduced and unfinished to me. I'm only trained in intermediate level classical music so this is from a civilian's pov.

[/QUOTE]
This one is better. Very 90's R&B retro(?) with a twist. They should've did something else with the 'oooh' sound. I got tired of hearing it. It needed more variation.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

I'm not sure about this one. It sounds underproduced and unfinished to me. I'm only trained in intermediate level classical music so this is from a civilian's pov.

This one is better. Very 90's R&B retro(?) with a twist. They should've did something else with the 'oooh' sound. I got tired of hearing it. It needed more variation.
[/QUOTE]
I loved Thank You So Much when it came out! But I feel like for Treasure that R&B song is probably closer to what we can expect.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Hello, this is YG Entertainment.

We would like to express our sincere thanks toward TREASURE MAKERS who supported TREASURE's debut and growth, as if watching a baby take its first steps.

Thanks to the fans' great support and encouragements, TREASURE who debuted back on August 7 was able to release an unbelievable 3 single albums in the past 3 months. Once again, we thank you sincerely.

Today, we would like to briefly go over TREASURE's comeback promotion plans and news regarding TREASURE's 1st full album.

We are planning TREASURE's longest continued promotions to date with their upcoming 3rd single album 'The First Step: Chapter Three', which will be released on November 6.

In December, there are numerous year-end music festivals and various award ceremonies, so TREASURE will focus on promotions with their title track 'MMM' on these programs rather than trying to rush with their full album release; the culmination of 'The First Step' series which will be TREASURE's 1st full album will be released next year in January, kicking off 2021 with TREASURE MAKER.

Lastly, if we can deliver one bit of welcome news, we plan on resuming TREASURE's reality contents 'TREASURE Map' which came to a halt due to the group's busy comeback preparations, starting this January in sync with the group's 1st full album comeback plans; we ask for fans' abundant love and attention.

Thank you."

@Treasure Maker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread