News TREASURE shares they had an early contract renewal with YG Entertainment. (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Were they promised comebacks or something? I feel like I wouldn’t want to renew a contract with so few comebacks, let alone renew it early :coronawimwim:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Nvthye and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,229
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
But why tho?

I went to find another article to see if the auto-translate here was off, but it's saying the same thing... Even in their own words, the overseas promotions they do aren't financially favorable to them.

Like, I'm glad for their fans they're getting more music, and if the members are happy, then whatever. It just, outside looking in, doesn't make a ton of sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread