Treasure visual ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Who's the visual of this group!!! I have checked some of their videos pics They all look really average to me. None of them stand out to be called a visual tbh.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, this is visual!
That doesn't look stunning to you????

He is not attractive at all

Anyone average in sm looks hotter than him. Mark look hotter haechan winwin jungwoo look hotter than him and they are not even Visuals
giphy.gif


But not that it would hurt them so much since the visual is subjective but I don't think I will have a bias in this group
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread