COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Treasure_13 members reportedly leaving YG... (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I didn't watch the show so I don't really know them but I think they are making the right decision. Even if the company was to pull together a debut they would most likely be boycotted or ignored. It's a good idea to leave as a trainee before you get locked into a contract for years.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I didn't watch the show so I don't really know them but I think they are making the right decision. Even if the company was to pull together a debut they would most likely be boycotted or ignored. It's a good idea to leave as a trainee before you get locked into a contract for years.
Yeah even if YG wasn't going through all these controversies right now, they'd still be having a hard time due to political reasons. YG had planned to make them a Korean-Japanese group a bit like EXO's original concept but with the current Japan/Korean conflict going on, I don't think they really stood a chance.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah even if YG wasn't going through all these controversies right now, they'd still be having a hard time due to political reasons. YG had planned to make them a Korean-Japanese group a bit like EXO's original concept but with the current Japan/Korean conflict going on, I don't think they really stood a chance.
yeah i've heard tensions have been bad between them lately. I think it was over trade agreements or something souring but I haven't got to read up on it much.

Even Twice's Sana was attacked by people and she's really loved so that would definitely hurt them at debut

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’ve not heard of this show or whatever it is, but it sounds controlled. I think all kpop stars are in general though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
There's a rumor going around that Jyunhao and Mahiro signed with Source Music. No receipts yet. I don't think either of them were ever on a team with Hyunbin while on PDX.

Since CIX did relatively well, I think the majority of the former trainees will be able to find new companies without waiting too long.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
All those sleepless nights and worries while watching Treasure Box :yolk:. At least it was fun in the official thread. RIP Treasure 13, it was too good to be true. Seunghun and Byounggon are the only true winners out of this mess as of today!

YG deserves to go to jail, like forever please:maheart:

Almost! :yolk:

And true, Seunghun and Byounggon are the true winners of the survival show :queen:

I remeber saying that YG will regret letting Seunghun go someday...who knew that the departure of YG earlier this year was the best thing for them lol

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
There's a rumor going around that Jyunhao and Mahiro signed with Source Music. No receipts yet. I don't think either of them were ever on a team with Hyunbin while on PDX.

Since CIX did relatively well, I think the majority of the former trainees will be able to find new companies without waiting too long.
I hope this is true! Jyunhao was my favourite on Treasure Box plus I really liked Hyunbin on PDX101 if they were in a group together I might stan!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread