- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Thanks :pepecheer:Voted ^^
Thanks :pepecheer:Voted ^^
I don't think it registered your vote, did you click "send" at the end?Done voting!
Oh fuck I meant to post this on the KARD thread, will vote anyway even though I don't know them.😅Done voting!
Hahaha I just checked the kard one as well and ye it worked there, no worries tho lmaooOh fuck I meant to post this on the KARD thread, will vote anyway even though I don't know them.😅
Voted!Results of Preliminary Round
![]()
5.
![]()
9.
![]()
7.
![]()
![]()
4.
![]()
9.
![]()
3.
![]()
7.
![]()
16.
![]()
![]()
4.
![]()
6.
![]()
2.
![]()
9.
![]()
11.
![]()
![]()
4.
![]()
10.
![]()
1.
![]()
2.
![]()
Final Voting here, open till the 5th
@feepit @QueenGirlCrush @Rosanna @SuddenlyKfan @PinkPrincess @Discipline @notthatmarko @QueenMilkShook @Queen @Moonbinlove @peachparfait @Gon @Mangoey @lalaloveloona @notthatmarko @Hazel @Yolks @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @JakeyWantsCakey @Golden_Wishes @Crackhead @mysteric @JungYoda @perhapz @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @Mayah @Lilac @Discipline @Minuteman @Joy @CrunchyLegend @RainbowDevil @bulletproof @Belgizen @NogaNono