trends in kpop you wish would die in 2022 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
ngl I was so shocked when I got EXO's album and it was a Jewel case...I mean granted it was an easier one than RV's ones but geesh. Also it had interchangeable backgrounds which I mean is honestly dope BUT STILL.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: badcrookshanks

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,992
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
OK but anyway to answer your question...noisy dance breaks. Or dance breaks in general. I honestly don't care for them....
I mostly agree, but some dancebreaks are amazing, TXT - Blue Hour for example :ankha:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mostly agree, but some dancebreaks are amazing, TXT - Blue Hour for example :ankha:
I don't hate them per say but when I'm listening to a song if the dance break part is meant to just entertain visually then it can ruin the actual listening experience for me because there is a big portion with nothing in it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: badcrookshanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread