- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,375
- Reactions Received
- 59,412
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,835
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
you've known me for a while my friend and know roughly what kind of Gidle songs I like so give me the bside that you think I'd like the mostI really like it! I listened to their whole album this morning, and the B sides are really good too.
I hope you will give their B sides a chance @Selfmate !![]()
So much pressure! But I know you liked Purple Kiss's Nerdy and Escape was your favorite song from I Never Die, and cutesy songs can be hit or miss for you, so I think you might like Witch! It's less bubblegum pop than We Are Young.you've known me for a while my friend and know roughly what kind of Gidle songs I like so give me the bside that you think I'd like the most
hmm...I like itSo much pressure! But I know you liked Purple Kiss's Nerdy and Escape was your favorite song from I Never Die, and cutesy songs can be hit or miss for you, so I think you might like Witch! It's less bubblegum pop than We Are Young.
Skip Skip is pretty good! It's hard to top it. I just remembered talking to you about I Never Die a lot, and I'm glad I remembered your fave from it.hmm...I like it![]()
from me lol![]()
my fav purple kiss song is skip skip
my fav gidle song is hwaa but escape's not far behind that
showing off the girl's different concepts and ranges maybe?Skip Skip is pretty good! It's hard to top it. I just remembered talking to you about I Never Die a lot, and I'm glad I remembered your fave from it.
I'm glad you liked Witch! I'm not really sure what their company is doing with putting that as a B side on a February release to such a bright, cheery title song, but it worked out lol.
...I can't believe I didn't think of that! They just did a bunch of teasers of the girls from different decades leading up to this too!showing off the girl's different concepts and ranges maybe?
releasing something that fans of their different concepts can enjoy?