Trading 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖’𝕤 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 ִֶָ. ..𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ🪽་༘࿐ (4 Viewers)

K

karenina

Hi! Our trade will need to be done next KST because of some issues, I'm really sorry! You can keep the same post, I'll agree to it next KST
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,558
Reactions Received
13,868
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you take 3Racha SPEARB for 9Muses Sojin?
I'm not super interested in him but I can give her for free if you'd like!
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
did you see anything good!
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Yah I don’t know how to post it correctly
 
  • Like
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,558
Reactions Received
13,868
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Yah I don’t know how to post it correctly
Right so I forgot I'm pretty sure I've reached my trade limit for today
I'll get the trade post ready for tomorrow and post it next KST
Sorry about that, I really should have planned it out better
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Right so I forgot I'm pretty sure I've reached my trade limit for today
I'll get the trade post ready for tomorrow and post it next KST
Sorry about that, I really should have planned it out better
Alright!
 
  • Love
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,558
Reactions Received
13,868
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm interested in your Mamamoo Val Duo and KARD BM Festival. Do I have anything you'd want for them?
Not at the moment, but I'll keep that in mind for you
If you have any IVE, BABYMONSTER, BLACKPINK, (and possibly Iz*One) let me know :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread