Teaser TripleS reveals their 14th member (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
me thinking 24 is a lot of member and than realizing there is nct
I think their concept is quite similiar to NCT? I'm not familiar with them, but NCT usually promote in sub-units and not with perform with all members together?
The interesting thing about tripleS is, that fans are heavily involved

this sub-unit debut was voted by fans (song and concept)

 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and ani07
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,865
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,654
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think their concept is quite similiar to NCT? I'm not familiar with them, but NCT usually promote in sub-units and not with perform with all members together?
The interesting thing about tripleS is, that fans are heavily involved

this sub-unit debut was voted by fans (song and concept)

nct did performances with all members before, but yes, usually subunits. I think subunits are better anyways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread