kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,056 Reactions Received 59,216 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,867 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 13 February 2023 #1 Reactions: Magician and Selfmate
velvet donghyeon glazer . Joined 18 December 2022 Messages 7,682 Reactions Received 9,726 Location Hali's Heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,622 Fandom Lol Guess Gender Female Pronouns Vroom/Skrrt Ship @Jungwonie Wreck @SeungminBbgWRizz 13 February 2023 #2 Very solid, I can see it growing on me!!!
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 13 February 2023 #3 I loved AAA’s debut and I love this even more wow
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,324 Reactions Received 55,075 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,914 13 February 2023 #4 I gave it a listen and it's not really my cup of tea
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 14 February 2023 #5 another great song