- Joined
- 5 January 2023
- Messages
- 17,600
- Reactions Received
- 18,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,072
- Fandom
- Neverland
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Facts, but HEART STEEL had a comeback and now True Damage, so maybe K/DA will be next!!KDA > True Damage
the earliest it will be what? next year????Facts, but HEART STEEL had a comeback and now True Damage, so maybe K/DA will be next!!
Who knows. True Damage is set for 10/8. HEARTSTEEL was a surprise drop on 9/18. I don't think Riot cares about normal Kpop promotional schedules.the earliest it will be what? next year????
well I mean worlds only happen once a year so the earliest we'd get KDA is next year's worldsWho knows. True Damage is set for 10/8. HEARTSTEEL was a surprise drop on 9/18. I don't think Riot cares about normal Kpop promotional schedules.
My point is, a World's event isn't required for a K/DA comeback. Their last comeback wasn't tied to World's.well I mean worlds only happen once a year so the earliest we'd get KDA is next year's worlds
it wasn't?? my bad, when was the last KDA release then?My point is, a World's event isn't required for a K/DA comeback. Their last comeback wasn't tied to World's.