- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yoda's 20what the ducking fuxk are you all 12 year olds on about
![]()
Yoda's 20what the ducking fuxk are you all 12 year olds on about
![]()
Can't relateYou stan like one group![]()
see? don't judge meI want him to bang me yes :oof_tea:
Yoda's 20![]()
He's in my bed, so no he can't comeIt's not me breaking you apart if he comes to me though is it?![]()
:judgeruby:see? don't judge me![]()
you be lying with the cheese thats the quesoCan't relate
:judgeruby::judgeruby:
roodyou be lying with the cheese thats the queso![]()
I'm 2NE1what the ducking fuxk are you all 12 year olds on about
![]()
TRUE@Belgizen you love animals more than human beings
I agree whole heartedly :pepehug2:TRUE
I have never been let down by animals.
Humans are just a disappointment
Yesss :judgeruby: Ruby for presidentI agree whole heartedly :pepehug2:
IKRY'all made this thread a bit dirty.
![]()
OMO THIEF HRRRRRRRRRI am bored so I decided to steal @daydreamhobie's thread idea
OMO THIEF HRRRRRRRRR
btw I MADE FIRST BUT IM MORE FLOP THAN YOU![]()
wbk i am
smh no you aren't