News Trump compliments himself on what he did in Washington (3 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can’t wait until this fuckface leaves the White House
heard sth about him trying to get the martial law reinstated which could allow him to continue to be President or sth? I'll try to find the Reddit link once I get home
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
heard sth about him trying to get the martial law reinstated which could allow him to continue to be President or sth? I'll try to find the Reddit link once I get home
No
Fuck No
I know people always joke about moving out of the US but with that? My parents moved to the US when they were quite young, I don't see why I couldnt start to think about it.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can’t wait until this fuckface leaves the White House
No
Fuck No
I know people always joke about moving out of the US but with that? My parents moved to the US when they were quite young, I don't see why I couldnt start to think about it.


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread