you arent swedish????Lol why?
Please tell me you're jokingyou arent swedish????![]()
GIRL I SWEAR YOU SAID YOU WERE SWEDISH SOMEWHEREPlease tell me you're joking![]()
Sweden of all places?GIRL I SWEAR YOU SAID YOU WERE SWEDISH SOMEWHERE
I DONT KNOWSweden of all places?![]()
I THOUGHT SHE WAS FROM NORWAY WTFGIRL I SWEAR YOU SAID YOU WERE SWEDISH SOMEWHERE
That’s it. Two against one, @Vikki is lyingI THOUGHT SHE WAS FROM NORWAY WTF![]()
I THOUGHT SHE WAS FROM NORWAY WTF![]()
It literally says in the country thread that I'm from the US thoughThat’s it. Two against one, @Vikki is lying
PEOPLE READ THAT THREAD..?!?!It literally says in the country thread that I'm from the US though![]()
No but at least it's proof I wasn't lyingPEOPLE READ THAT THREAD..?!?!![]()
I know you're cheatingNo but at least it's proof I wasn't lying![]()
The economy is gonna be hurt either way you handle it however if you just decide people are gonna be going back to work you are also gonna have more people dying and as soon as the hospitals are full you will lose even more not from just the virus but from other conditions.Tbh, he's probably just saying and possibly doing that to get those christian votes
I have read of stuff of him wanting to stop the restrictictions due to economy. Which makes somewhat sense to me, corona and its restrictions will be devastating economically. People are getting laid off, suspended, especially small companies will have bankcrupts. I wonder how many of my favorite restaurants and cafes will be left after this, probably not many. But in other hand in situation where corona just runs through the country and health care can't keep up like has happened in Italy.. well economy won't be any better.
You’re lying in the country threadNo but at least it's proof I wasn't lying![]()