Try to Guess My Top 10 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm really super hella mega bored
so like
try to guess my top 10 most listened to Kpop artists/groups (no cheating)

I will slowly give hints to help those guessing.
You get bonus points if you can guess the position of each artist or musician.
This will kind of be like a game of mastermind I guess.

You guess and place the artist and I'll give you hints in response to help you move along.
I'm still trying to figure out what the winner should get-maybe a hundred likes?

So yeah, the first person to get it right gets a hundred likes-I'm sorry this is probably like SUPER MEGA boring but like I'm trying fam.

:yolk::yolk::yolk:

Should this be in games? probably.

Also, just something to help move this along this is only counting the last year and this one. Nothing beyond it.

Hint #1:Infinite are on the list but NOT number 1
Hint #2: Girlsday are on the list and above Infinite but NOT number 1
Hint #3: SHINee is NOT on the list
Hint #4: Gfriend are NOT on the list
Hint #5: 3 of the 10 groups are from SM
Hint #6: No groups from YG or JYP are on the list
Hint #7: A.C.E are NOT on the list
Hint #8: f(x) and EXO are on the list
Hint #9: f(x) and EXO are on opposite sides of the list
Hint #10: The SM groups are 2 GGs and 1 BG
Hint #11: Girlsday is #3 on the list
Hint #12: One of the groups is from CUBE
Hint #13: CLC is #8 on the list
Hint #14: SNSD is NOT on the list
Hint #15: 6 of the groups are girl groups and one of the placements is a soloist
Hint #16: Red Velvet is on the list under EXO
Hint #17: The soloist is from a group
Hint #18: The soloist on my list is very obvious
Hint #19: One of the GGs has a tragic fandom name
Hint #20: DIA is on the list
Hint #21: Minah is on the list
Hint #22: DIA is #9
Hint #23: Stan _____ (Hint for the final two groups)

@NogaNono HAS WON

the ending list is:
1. EXO
2. Red Velvet
3. Girlsday
4. Infinite
5. BTS
6. Minah
7. LOONA
8. CLC
9. DIA
10. f(x)
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. Infinite
——————
Everyone else
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
1. Girl's Day? because they're in your sig. XD
They are on my list and are above Infinite but NOT number 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Infinite
Girls' Day
EXO
SHINee

That's all I know haha. Not sure about ranking.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Infinite
Girls' Day
EXO
SHINee

That's all I know haha. Not sure about ranking.
SHINee is not on the list.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
ok... i have no idea so I'll just guess other random artists. maybe gfriend? they have good music.
Gfriend are NOT on the list
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Bara and yeji

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ok then BP. I think they'd be on it.
You think wouldn't ya LOL

No YG groups or JYP groups are on the list
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'm trying to remember who you like... I'd say NCT. They have a lot of songs.

I would say A.C.E maybe but they don't have as many songs so is it statistically likely...? (You do like A.C.E right? Am I remembering correctly idk)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread