- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
oh.. so close, but not in the top 10.They are 16th out of the Kpop groups LOL
oh.. so close, but not in the top 10.They are 16th out of the Kpop groups LOL
I'm trying to remember who you like... I'd say NCT. They have a lot of songs.
I would say A.C.E maybe but they don't have as many songs so is it statistically likely...? (You do like A.C.E right? Am I remembering correctly idk)
so one of them is probably EXO. you said not Shinee. so maybe Super Junior and f(x) for the other two?
But no SHINeeHINT #5: 3 OF THE 10 GROUPS ARE FROM SM
im gonna guess the other sm group is nct then. im just gonna guess the order.f(x) are on the list and so is EXO
But no SHINee
f(x), EXO, NCT
I guess no Red Velvet
EXO is #1
Girls' Day #2?
NCT #3
Infinite... somewhere... like #6
f(x) #10
I guess I'll change NCT to Red Velvet then hahaThe SM groups are 2 GG and 1 BG
im gonna guess the other sm group is nct then. im just gonna guess the order.
1. EXO
2. ??
3. ??
4. Girl's Day
5. Infinite
6. NCT
7. ??
8. ??
9. ??
10. f(x)
so either SNSD or Red Velvet or The Grace... I'll guess SNSD.The SM groups are 2 GG and 1 BG
Holy shit that is Hint #12 I guess LOLI'm gonna guess that one of the groups/artitsts is or was previously from CUBE?
OMG I was right. Maybe Beast/Highlight then?Holy shit that is Hint #12 I guess LOL
I guess I'll change NCT to Red Velvet then haha
1) EXO
2) Girls' Day
5) Red Velvet
6) Infinite
8) CLC
10) f(x)
so either SNSD or Red Velvet or The Grace... I'll guess SNSD.
Ok so either The Grace or Red Velvet... Well S.E.S. is also a possibility as well. I'll go with RV then.SNSD is NOT on the list
omg CLC on the list. we stan taste.CLC's placement is correct
Ok so either The Grace or Red Velvet... Well S.E.S. is also a possibility as well. I'll go with RV then.
So that leaves three boy groups. One is EXO, the other is Infinite, and the last is unknown. 4/6 of the girl groups are RV, Girl's Day, CLC, and f(x). So 2 more girl groups, 1 soloist, and 1 more boy group.Hint #15: 6 of the groups are girl groups and 1 of the placements is a soloist