Try to guess who's alt Jar Jar Binks is. (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@Bae Joo-hyun alts are more problematic :jenniesmug:
Founder-nim of KS has alts? I shdnt be as surprised by this I guess, since she allows users to hv 1 alt, which I don't know if other forums allow. (Ahh, I think KS has over 1000 users, not gonna try to guess who's alt is whose here, except obvious ones who r shipped with each other; still curious whose alt is @SonSeungwan & @BaeJoohyun, its obvious one is Baechu's but the other ? {gonna create an alt of my ult n ship with her when I'm not lazy.}
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread