Trying out new stuff or always ordering ur favorite? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When u go to restaurant/fast food place etc. do you tend to just order what you usually get cause you know it will be good (or good enough) or do you branch out and try new options?

I have been trying to be more adventurous and always get new stuff, but sometimes i just default to my favorite.. But you don't rly find anything new you like if you keep ordering same :dubuthink:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Mostly same ole, same ole-rarely try new stuff maybe once in a blue moon?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mysteric

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Every time I try something new on a menu I always regret it so I usually stick to my favorites
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I always get the same thing cuz what if I get something I never tried b4 and I hate it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread