Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 2 September 2023 #1 Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,483 Reactions Received 9,488 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 77,186 Gender Male 2 September 2023 #2 I like. How was your birthday? I hope you had fun. Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 2 September 2023 #3 Pirioca said: I like. How was your birthday? I hope you had fun. Click to expand... It was nice Reactions: Pirioca
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 2 September 2023 #4 New single