TV TTTS2 Starts Tonight (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her



I am so excited for this! From having no sponsors to now having 4 of them and from the uncertainty of the first season to actually getting a season 2 today :sadcat:
we've come a long way. Can't wait for the first episode tonight :sj_weary:

@Suzy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't wait!!! I can't believe how excited I am for the drama I know that's coming :yolk: I can't remember the last time I was this excited for angst LOL. I just hope we get subs faster this time around because last time I was refreshing the screen every hour only for the subs to come out like 2/3 days later :sanapray: which I guess isn't too bad considering some other shows take months BUT I'M TOO IMPATIENT
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
BUT I'M TOO IMPATIENT
Me too. And I hope that this time they'll release it officially on YouTube too with the eng subs for countries like mine that does not have line tv :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread