News Turkey could introduce new law allowing rapists to marry their underage victimes (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This is disgusting...


 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Pretty much. Here's me thinking Turkey was one of the progressive nations...
Put re in front of progressive and then it's true :wimwim:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
North Korea will always win Gold Medal. Everyone else is just playing for second place.
I dunno about that now north-korea is a shitty place, but if we are talking about child rape being legal (and then marrying those children to continue to rape them) I am NOT quite sure which one is worse....
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I dunno about that now north-korea is a shitty place, but if we are talking about child rape being legal (and then marrying those children to continue to rape them) I am NOT quite sure which one is worse....
N.Korea has the most repressed regime on earth. It's a literal hell on earth there.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
N.Korea has the most repressed regime on earth. It's a literal hell on earth there.
I ain't arguing against that, but as far as I have heard... raping children and then marrying them isn't allowed even there.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I ain't arguing against that, but as far as I have heard... raping children and then marrying them isn't allowed even there.
That's true. Anything like this that involves children (or anyone really) is just sickening.
Imagine you having to marry the person who raped you and will become the father of your child...at such a young age too...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Messed up.... Beyond messed up. The world is so evil in places isn't it.
I agree with DrewB.

Worst country awards atm for sure Turkey.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread