- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Last edited:
Sorry but... where is the black background TVXQ group badge I made? I mean it's similar to the red one but I think it fits better for them
We can't have purely white or black backgrounds anymoreSorry but... where is the black background TVXQ group badge I made? I mean it's similar to the red one but I think it fits better for them
I would have asked you to change it but I was behind schedule by the time I caught it.Please refrain from creating group badges with a completely black or white background with a colorless logo, etc.
oooohhh, riiight, forgot about that one. Nah, don't think any other background fits better tbh. Ty for the explanation thoWe can't have purely white or black backgrounds anymore
I would have asked you to change it but I was behind schedule by the time I caught it.
If you can modify the background in some way, I'll gladly add it to final voting![]()
it doesn’t link me to the voting for some reasonFinal Voting
@Queen @blueberries @RainbowDevil @Xeulgi @Rhythmixx
Winning badges:
JYJ
![]()
Youchun
![]()
Changmin
![]()
Fixedit doesn’t link me to the voting for some reason