Video 동방신기 TVXQ! Reaction | ‘Rebel’ MV Reaction (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

동방신기 TVXQ! Reaction | ‘Rebel’ MV Reaction
@Cassiopeia
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I miss the time when other sm artists reacted to their labelmates mvs
After Lee Soo Man ouster from SM, n SM 's majority shareholder being karaoke, n minority being hybe(according to wikipedia)- I think the synergy between grps is gone tat was stronger under Lee Soo Man. Shinee n EXO n SuJu n tvxq just seem to be in their own worlds now, n soshi, red velvet n aespa weren't as close as snsd to fx or red velvet(even then red velvet interactions with soshi/fx seem few at best). Outside got the beat, I'm not sure how close rv n aespa are.

LSM nephew or whoever is running SM now seems ok with just letting each grp be on its own, I think kwangya/SMCU is probably over now.

But maybe shinee, rv n aespa will do mv reaction video soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread