Sensitive TW// Eating Disorder, Scuicide (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was going to commit scuicide... Today at 11 PM.
As you can see I havent done that yet.

Since I got back in school I havent been eating much---or even at all.
I cant deal with school anymore... With life.
My only source of of hapiness is KPS and BLACKPINK but its still not enough.

But the thing is its not enough for me... I shouldnt be saying this because I am nothing, There is no reason for anything to be good for me.


Im ugly, im stupid, im unworthy... Those are only some of the things the mirror tells me. Only the mirror sees I am not okay. Only the mirror sees I cant take it.

I dont believe in second chances but I got one of the thing I hate most, life.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You must be going through a very tough time right now and I'm sorry to hear that you've had to suffer through so much self hatred. I can understand a bit of that myself.

While I cannot truly understand your situation as I don't know you very well I would like to say that I hope that you do not go through with what you were planning to do.
There are people that think that you are worthy of living and being happy and that want you to keep on living but regardless I know the important thing is to find for yourself a reason to keep on living.

Whether it is KPS or Blackpink or something else entirely, I hope those things will continue to bring you a bit of happiness through the tough times.

Sometimes we have to take life one step at a time, one day at a time and hopefully you'll find that life is worth living for you again. You deserve happiness in this life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t know you so it might not help much, but I just want to say that it will get better. I don’t know exactly what’s going on right now but, speaking from my own experience, life is a series of ups and downs. There have been times where you were sad and there have also been times when you were happy. So even if you’re at a really low point, remember that it hasn’t always been that way and there will be a time in the future where things are better. Suicide is never the answer. Even if it doesn’t feel like it, there are always going to be people who care about you for who you are, even if you can’t see them. I hope that for now you can focus on the things that make you happy, even if it’s something small. Anyways sorry if this doesn’t help but I hope you find your happiness.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You're not ugly, you're not stupid, and you're definitely not unworthy. No one is.

I don't know exactly everything you're going through right now since we don't know each other personally, but just remember that things will be okay in the end. Even if it doesn't feel like it.

Is there anyone you trust enough to confide in? A teacher, school counselor, family member? Anyone could do.

If you want you can always send me a pm if you need to vent or talk. I'm willing to listen
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't even know what to say but I can say you're pretty great from what I know of you. But also just know it typically DOES get better which I know sounds cliche but I tried taking my life like my junior or senior year of high school and struggled for the longest time before and after that moment. But things have changed for the better and odds are you got a second chance for a reason because you were meant to live longer and see the way your life will get better.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is tougher and easier times in life, and during those easier times u are glad u pulled through and get to experience all the good and exciting things that have come ur way. Even the good experiences during the harder times cause looking at back there will also be those even if they felt overshadowed by the bad. I hope strenght for u to hold on until it gets easier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread