TW: ED Worry (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have been skinny shamed and fat shamed.
So please do not attack me or like get super angry or anything-and trust me I KNOW that some people are just naturally thin and naturally skinny.
But even then you can tell its just the way their body retains muscle and fat.

But how come I don't see anyone like lowkey or highkey worried about that one member of BVNDIT???

I of course, don't know much about the group. I don't know what this girl looked like pre-debut or anything but her figure worries me and I can't watch Hocus Pocus without noticing it.

It may be because I am hyperconscious of figures and weight because I've had my own struggles but can I please just get some feedback on this or maybe just some general information? I of course do not know the members name but she is the one who I believe starts off the song for BVNDIT.

I'm also really sorry if I approached this all wrong-but I'm just genuinely worried and a bit shocked that nobody has said anything??



I have no idea if this goes against forum rules and if it does feel free to remove it or lock it. Also please be respectful in this-its sensitive subject matter and this isn't meant to be a thread used for mockery or disgust.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I see what you mean, they are a less popular group and the other girls are quite thin as well, so maybe thats why people haven't noticed.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I see what you mean, they are a less popular group and the other girls are quite thin as well, so maybe thats why people haven't noticed.
If you pause it at a specific point you can see that the girls are much bigger than her-especially in the leg area despite them, of course, being thin.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you pause it at a specific point you can see that the girls are much bigger than her-especially in the leg area despite them, of course, being thin.
I know, but it isn't as noticeable as it would be if the other girls weren't also thin.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Yeah, I see what you mean.
She's not the only one. A few others look a bit concerning but she kinda has it the worst
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I know, but it isn't as noticeable as it would be if the other girls weren't also thin.
Yeah, I see what you mean.
She's not the only one. A few others look a bit concerning but she kinda has it the worst
I don't know for me the other girls look fine they look like regular idols.
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
My input; My sister is that thin, it's just how she was born and she struggles with putting on weight.
Idk if she's naturally that thin or whatev so.. :llama_sniffle:
yeah, some people are naturally very skinny, i know a guy whos about skinny as that and they seem to be fine (they actually want to gain weight but they don’t bother)

AOA’s jimin legit worries me though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread