Sensitive [TW: ED's/Calorie Counting] Do you ever just neglect yourself? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
That's how I feel today. I came home from work and wasn't hungry so I was like "eh, I'll just not eat" but I've probably only eaten about 700 calories today at work so I forced myself to make some ramen (~190 calories). My legs hurt so bad, I'm in pain, and I have to go back and do this again tomorrow.
I want to curl up in a ball and never leave my room. Maybe it's because I'm on my period :nayeonisdone:​
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Haiku

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I count calories, and me "neglecting myself" is going over 1500 a day
I think part of it is also that I've had 0 water today and only caffeinated drinks :dubuthink: like I just feel like trash. I wish I knew how to cook, I feel like my body wouldn't be so angry.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I think part of it is also that I've had 0 water today and only caffeinated drinks :dubuthink: like I just feel like trash. I wish I knew how to cook, I feel like my body wouldn't be so angry.
maybe try having some water too?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's helping me so far. I need to cut out the caffeine for a couple days :pepecry1:
That's good! I don't want you to pass out or anything. Hm maybe try to limit your caffeine intake? If you consume caffeine regularly, and then just stop, that might not be a good idea for your body. Do your drink tea? it has a lot of good health benefits without too much caffeine. I also think you should try to eat food that will make you feel "full" if you cannot consume a lot of calories, like potato, rice, oatmeal, egg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
That's good! I don't want you to pass out or anything. Hm maybe try to limit your caffeine intake? If you consume caffeine regularly, and then just stop, that might not be a good idea for your body. Do your drink tea? it has a lot of good health benefits without too much caffeine. I also think you should try to eat food that will make you feel "full" if you cannot consume a lot of calories, like potato, rice, oatmeal, egg
Thanks for the advice. I do not like the taste of a lot of teas but I'll definitely try and cut down on my intake. Tomorrow will actually be better for me because my mom is making potato soup.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I forget to eat when I am gaming.
Also I like sweets a lot, so it makes more kg for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I hope you guys on this thread feel better soon, the amount of calories mentioned is quite low for an average girl, unless you are petite as I am which 1500 calories would be fine for maintaining weight, but I have decided to tone a little which requires more calories and protein from now on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread