TW; I saw Nayeon stalker Josh in Gangnam and I was scared (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
474
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
122
It was about a week ago. I was in Gangnam walking to my accommodation and I saw a tall and thin Caucasian male wearing all white. I'm not here to criticize men's bodies but he made me think he came out of the Nightmare Before Christmas based on his skeleton-like frame. I believe he was heading to Nayeon's co-op and he was carrying what was probably a gift. I definitely got bad vibes. There was something unnatural and robotic about the way he carried himself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread