Video TW-LOG @ 5TH WORLD TOUR 'READY TO BE' ep. TWICE | TOUR FINALE (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely ladies!
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,794
Reactions Received
44,436
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,901
Finally found time to watch this.:ono:

Interesting...the sang happy birthday in English :pandatea:

I can listen to them say I got you all day :pepechill:

Getting attached by Sana is the cutest thing, I want her to jump me too :shycat:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who microwaves their chocopie :llama_ramen:

I can also watch Nayeon speak to a camera all day :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread