- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
This is the first time I've ever told anyone this, so whoever reads this is the first to know. I just trust you guys so much that you won't judge me for what I'm going thorough, bc no one else understands me.
Okay, so my sister (17) has been mentally ill her whole life (schenzophrenic, PTSD, and depression) so we've tried to help her a lot. She has lied countless times and almost ruined my reputation (I lost a lot of friends bc of her but some thankfully listened to the truth). She caused our family so much stress-especially me and my grandmother. I had countless panic attacks and my grandmother almost had a stroke her stress level was so high. She walked of our house 3 times, was chased by the police, and threatened to slit her throat while I was in our room. She even set a date and planned her own funeral. I once walked in to her cutting herself wiht a plastic knife and she wouldn't stop. We have sen her to 3 or 4 different mental hospitals and we thought she had gotten a little better. But then she just got smart with her mouth and even had the nerve to say that our grandmother (who has raised us since we were all babies so about 13 years now) does not love her. If she didn't love her, she would've let her stay in the foster system.
So she went to go live with our aunt and uncle until her probation ended (it ended in January) and was supposed to come back, but decided not to. Now, she's been with them for 8 months. She only went there because she loved their money, not them. So now she decided to walk off from their house today. We just got the phone call like 15 minutes ago. We tried to tell them that she needed more help, but they didn't listen, so now we don't know where she is, it's freezing cold outside, and there's predators on our road and thiers.
I'm so sorry for those of you who did not want to see this it's just that when I try to open up to other poeple, they'll always be like, "Oh, she'll be fine", "You need to woman up", "Why are you worried over something you can't control?", "It'll get better with time". This has been going on for YEARS, and I try to stay positive and fun for my family. Especially my younger siblings (I have three) because they look up to me. I've done a lot of fake smiles, but I've made it this far, and I just want to thank those on here who have always made me feel better when I needed it. You guys are the best and I feel that you won't judge me, so I apologize once again, it's just that you guys understand everything, and I turst that you will understand me here.



Okay, so my sister (17) has been mentally ill her whole life (schenzophrenic, PTSD, and depression) so we've tried to help her a lot. She has lied countless times and almost ruined my reputation (I lost a lot of friends bc of her but some thankfully listened to the truth). She caused our family so much stress-especially me and my grandmother. I had countless panic attacks and my grandmother almost had a stroke her stress level was so high. She walked of our house 3 times, was chased by the police, and threatened to slit her throat while I was in our room. She even set a date and planned her own funeral. I once walked in to her cutting herself wiht a plastic knife and she wouldn't stop. We have sen her to 3 or 4 different mental hospitals and we thought she had gotten a little better. But then she just got smart with her mouth and even had the nerve to say that our grandmother (who has raised us since we were all babies so about 13 years now) does not love her. If she didn't love her, she would've let her stay in the foster system.
So she went to go live with our aunt and uncle until her probation ended (it ended in January) and was supposed to come back, but decided not to. Now, she's been with them for 8 months. She only went there because she loved their money, not them. So now she decided to walk off from their house today. We just got the phone call like 15 minutes ago. We tried to tell them that she needed more help, but they didn't listen, so now we don't know where she is, it's freezing cold outside, and there's predators on our road and thiers.
I'm so sorry for those of you who did not want to see this it's just that when I try to open up to other poeple, they'll always be like, "Oh, she'll be fine", "You need to woman up", "Why are you worried over something you can't control?", "It'll get better with time". This has been going on for YEARS, and I try to stay positive and fun for my family. Especially my younger siblings (I have three) because they look up to me. I've done a lot of fake smiles, but I've made it this far, and I just want to thank those on here who have always made me feel better when I needed it. You guys are the best and I feel that you won't judge me, so I apologize once again, it's just that you guys understand everything, and I turst that you will understand me here.
Last edited: