Sensitive TW! Venting (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I would cause much less pain to everyone not only on this forum but my friends and parents as well.
hun that wouldn't cause us less pain it would cause more please dont you mean alot to everyone :(
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
We already talked in another thread? And I posted this internet address.


Did you contact them or a similar support? You should because those people know how to deal with your problems. As I already wrote: You aren't the only one and there is help for you.
I did but the feelings don't go away, they just get numbed.
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,428
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,790
Gender
Male
I did but the feelings don't go away, they just get numbed.
That's normal when you are depressed. There are many people that try to numb those feelings with medication. But it's just a way to get through the day, it's no real help. There's a reason for those overhelming feelings. We all have bad days but when you find the reason, those deep bad feelings will go away. It will not happen from one day to another but it will happen. It might be difficult to find the true reason for your depressive states (not the current reasons, it goes a bit deeper) on your own. You probably need someone that has a more objective view. Calling a helpline is the first step and it's probably the most difficult step. But now you should go one step further. I read somewhere that approximately 280 million people in the world have depression and that are only the reported cases - you are definately not alone!

We all have our life tasks. Call it destiny, call it Karma. You can try running away from your problems. But I've learned that they have the tendency to already wait for you at the finish.

I've also learned that there are holistic ways to handle depression: better eating, doing sports, meditation, gardening, caring for an animal, working voluntarily. Working voluntarily! That's what I did (in a hospital) and it felt really good. Because you feel every day that you are needed. There are many ways to work voluntarily (animal shelter, soup kitchen, old people's home), and I can promise you that it will change your life for the better. Just wait until you see the gratitude in people's (or animals') eyes.

Your inner demons (there aren't any real demons but it might feel like there are ones) hate it when other people sincerely thank you and give you good feelings and even love! It's like pouring holy water over a vampire.

When I worked voluntarily in the hospital I talked with cancer patients too. I went the hard way because I quickly realized that I talked with already dying people. When I realized that, it felt like I was hit by a freight train. There were people that had a cancer prognosis of a few months. And all they want is more time to live. Just a few years more with the beloved ones. Just spending more time in nature, enjoying the sun. Just spending more time with the pets that will left behind. And you talked about throwing your life away? There's nothing more precious on this planet than life.

It's important that you look for a reason in your life. You should also read books that give you self-confidence. For me books about Buddhism worked (although I wouldn't call myself a buddhist). They told me that I'm the only reason for my bad feelings. No one can order me to feel bad! It's impossible. You always decide how you want to feel and how you look at the world. Stop reading the bad news, don't care about politicians and all those prophets of doom. They are all irrelevant because your feelings determine your worldview!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread