- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,500
- Reactions Received
- 53,174
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 427,292
- Gender
- Female
It feels like an Aespa kinda teaser where everything is just random and alot of cgiwhat do you mean?![]()
wait what do you mean, this was a preview for the rest of the album, but not he title track, as far as I understood?Wow the budget is budgeting
I'm getting Scientist vibes both from the instrumental and the sort of, "pink chaos in a professional setting" scenario
Which is a very good indication for me and a very bad one for everyone else lollol
Really hope the final song delivers on the humorous upbeat energy of this tho. Nobody does that better than Twice.
ok I can see it.. a bitIt feels like an Aespa kinda teaser where everything is just random and alot of cgi
Say it, what are thinkingwow... if that means what I hink it means
I don't know what I'm talking about!!wait what do you mean, this was a preview for the rest of the album, but not he title track, as far as I understood?![]()
look at the names with a heart and find what they have in commonSay it, what are thinking![]()
ohI don't know what I'm talking about!!
Well I went back and looked and the Between 1 & 2 trailer is just Talk That Talk and the Formula of Love one is just Scientistohat least I thought whats your strategy would be a different song to the title song startegy as they don't mention the megan feature
![]()
I would be super surprised if those are not the songs from the album, the way it's presented it all seems very seperated and always lists a name and the members taking part in each songWell I went back and looked and the Between 1 & 2 trailer is just Talk That Talk and the Formula of Love one is just Scientist
So I think in their minds:
Title track concept = album concept
So therefore album trailer = title track trailer
Though they appear to have gone up in budget so these probably aren't literally from the title track MV. But probably indicative of what we're gonna get!
(I don't think any of the captions are referring to track titles btw)
Anyway the important thing is that it is pure cinema.
(edit: I checked With You-th and that hints at I Got You and One Spark both, but in more abstract ways, and has Rush for the music... So I dunno!)
I dont see anything in commonlook at the names with a heart and find what they have in common![]()