@Once
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,356 Reactions Received 53,165 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,578 Gender Female 21 July 2025 #1 @Once Reactions: RainbowMoon, Selfmate, Moguri and 1 other person
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,077 Reactions Received 72,505 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 21 July 2025 #2 Interesting Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,733 Reactions Received 44,351 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,538 21 July 2025 #3 Interesting... I don't think I've ever watched any documentaries at the theater before Reactions: RainbowMoon and Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,745 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 21 July 2025 #4 wow, I hope I can see it!
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 21 July 2025 #5 interesting