News Twice Announces Third Special Album Release (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can't wait to hear it
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Yolks GIRL I KNOW YOU TOLD ME TO STOP MAKING BADGES FOR TWICE SINCE I MADE A LOT (I think it was 96 overall) BUT THIS IS ANOTHER CB WHICH MEANS MORE TEASER PHOTOS AND QUALITY CONTENT WHAT DO I DO
I think @Lord_Taeyong is already making them, so if you make them too, there will probably be duplicates :pepesad:
NOW GO WRITE YOUR ESSAY :pandacop:
 
Joined
30 November 2018
Messages
207
Reactions Received
653
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think @Lord_Taeyong is already making them, so if you make them too, there will probably be duplicates :pepesad:
NOW GO WRITE YOUR ESSAY :pandacop:
oof nvm i don't want to make something that she already made that would be a waste of time :pepecry1:

I ALREADY FINISHED WRITING MY ESSAY 5 MINUTES AGO
I'M DOING A SCIENCE PROJECT RIGHT NOW LOL

YOU NEED TO GO STUDY :pandacop:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread