MV TWICE「Breakthrough」and 「HAPPY HAPPY」Music Video (1 Viewer)

Which Song Did You Prefer?


  • Total voters
    15

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is literally a month early wtf

I usually hate Twice's J titles but I actually like both
Step on me Breakthrough :sj_weary:
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
O M G THEY JUST KEEP ON SLAYING but to answer op`s question DEFINITELY BREAKTHROUGH :maheart::sj_weary:




also tag me i am the biggest dubu stan nice to meet ya ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love how they released a sexy and cute concept at the same time. I didn't really like Happy Happy, but Breakthrough was pretty good. Jihyo slayed the hell out of me. :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
YESSSSSSS!

Happy2 was meh alright cute, but Breakthrough has shot up to my favorite track from their Japanese releases. And my Momo, yes ma'am.

Am I the only one who thought these songs were gonna be released later? I just saw it on YouTube and rushed here, lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Smh I'm alone in the Happy Happy camp @perhapz come vote :sanapray:
Happy happy kinda has that classic Twice k-title vibe :maheart::maheart::maheart:

I might like Happy Happy the song more, but the breakthrough MV tho :queen::queen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is literally a month early wtf

I usually hate Twice's J titles but I actually like both
Step on me Breakthrough :sj_weary:
Yeah I like all the k-titles more almost universally until now. At least there are some good Twice J-bsides.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Those dates aren't actually wrong though. They're like physical release dates or something.

Twice japan just never release their MV release dates until right before.

These were reports like 3 hours before release.

OMG thanks for the update on Aquors!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread