@Once
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,109 Reactions Received 59,267 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,205 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 3 November 2025 #1 @Once Reactions: Selfmate, fdonce and gone4good
catonkatonk Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 1,037 Reactions Received 1,466 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,083 3 November 2025 #2 I know JYPE's lil recording studios are named after famous American artists but that giant Prince logo is taking me out Reactions: fdonce
I know JYPE's lil recording studios are named after famous American artists but that giant Prince logo is taking me out
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,793 Reactions Received 44,435 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,891 3 November 2025 #3 What a beautiful voice
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,522 Reactions Received 18,211 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,452 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 3 November 2025 #4 I really like Dahyun as a soloist.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,151 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 3 November 2025 #5 nice