COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TWICE Discography Overview (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
your posts are really interesting, i enjoyed reading them! i've always liked knock knock. it's such a fun and catchy song which never fails to put me in a good mood.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
your posts are really interesting, i enjoyed reading them! i've always liked knock knock. it's such a fun and catchy song which never fails to put me in a good mood.
That's exactly the same for me, that song stands for happiness. And thank you so much! It means a lot. 🙂

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv

I like KK a lot, though I must admit I rarely ever listen to Ice Cream.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
TWICE - What's TWICE?

Released date: February 24, 2017
Language: Korean

Title Song: N/A

Tracklist:
01. Like Ooh-Ahh
02. Cheer Up
03. Touchdown
04. TT​

What's TWICE? is their first compilation and it was released exclusively in Japan, featuring three of their title songs and "Touchdown". Even if it may not seem to be relevant at first, its importance as a promotional tool for marketing purposes and fans before their Japanese debut has not to be ignored.

Rating: N/A

My favorites: Like Ooh-Ahh (Ooh-Ahh 하게) - Cheer Up - TT
Least favorite: Touchdown

MV, teasers and special videos worth watching:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
TWICE - SIGNAL

Released date: May 15, 2017
Language: Korean

Title Song: Signal

Tracklist:
1. Signal
2. Three Times a Day (하루에 세번 )
3. Only You (Only 너 )

4. Hold Me Tight
5. Eye Eye Eyes
6. Someone Like Me​

SIGNAL is TWICE's fourth extended play and their only one released in 2017. There are a total of 6 tracks and the title song was produced by Park Jin-young, a song that I find absolutely great and extremely catchy from start to finish, except for Mina and Momo's part. "Three Times a Day" and "Eye Eye Eyes" both have good moments but they fail short, especially "Three Times a Day" being a bit too dull, but fortunately the entire opposite happens with two other songs in the mini album: "Only You" and "Someone Like Me". "Only You" gets the job done with its unique low, while "Someone Like Me" displays the group's outstanding vocals. The track that becomes my least favorite is "Hold Me Tight", widely penalized by an annoying unneeded siren that can be heard from time to time and I have no clue why it got added. The album is good but it could have been better, joining "PAGE TWO" with a rating of 3.8.

Rating: 3.8/5

My favorites: Signal - Only You (Only 너 ) - Someone Like Me
Least favorite: Hold Me Tight

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Sorry but Signal is the worst Kpop song of the decade... I hate that song. And I say it as an once 😱

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
TWICE - #TWICE

Released date: June 28, 2017
Language: Japanese

Title Song: N/A

Tracklist:
1. Like Ooh-Ahh - Japanese ver.
2. Cheer Up - Japanese ver.
3. TT - Japanese ver.
4. Knock Knock - Japanese ver.
5. Signal - Japanese ver.​

#TWICE is their first Japanese compilation album and it consists of all their previous title songs. They simply deliver their most known songs in another language without disappointing, and the ones I find the most enjoyable are "TT", "Knock Knock" and "Signal". Glad to say that in addition, related to the Japanese versions, we also got a full music video for TT, a short music video for "Signal" and a short making music video of "Like Ooh-Ahh".

My favorites: N/A
Least favorite: N/A

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
TT in Japanese is litterally better than the Korean version to me ... same with Cheer Up

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
W00T!

One of my favorite titles! Imagine my shock when I saw so many i-fans hating it xD.

My Favorites:
  • Signal - quirky, fun, and Momo's solo dance practice that went hard
  • Three Times a Day - my chill bop; it took me a little while to warm up to this one, but when I did I found myself listening to it--- no, I'm not gonna make a "three times a day" joke, lol....resist, resist.... -- a lot.
  • Someone Like Me - my other chill bop xD
I don't not like Only You, Hold Me Tight, and Eyes Eyes Eyes, but at this moment, without going back and listening to them, I can't remember what they sound like. So, I must not listen to them a lot (I checked, lol...they're not even in my playlist :x). Lemme go take a listen real quick....

~ Only You - I remember it now. I like it and will listen to it if I hear it (like on Pandora or something), but it's not a go-to song for me.
~ Hold Me Tight - ....I don't think I've ever heard this song. Ever.
~ Eyes Eyes Eyes - same as HMT. I don't like either of 'em, tho ^^;;; (It's catchy though, but I don't see myself seeking it out)

Japanese release -- in this case, I have this thing that if I hear it in a certain language first, I'll most likely prefer it that way. So, I never really listen to their Japanese versions of their Korean songs since I heard the Korean first and prefer it. (I was the same with SNSD and TVXQ songs, lol).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
TWICE - One More Time

Released date: October 18, 2017
Language: Japanese

Title Song: One More Time

Tracklist:
1. One More Time
2. LUV ME
3. One More Time (Instrumental)
4. LUV ME (Instrumental)​

The group continues to make moves in the Japanese market and this time they produce their first Japanese single named "One More Time", releasing two brand new songs. The main single is great because of its overall upbeat sound, energetic chorus and dreamy message, not to mention that we will find it later again in another album. On the opposite side, "LUV ME" can only be found here and the way every member comes in at the right time is amazing, especially Nayeon and Jihyo combine for a perfect combination in the last part. A solid start for the upcoming Japanese success! P.S. The MV is so worthy.

My favorites: N/A
Least favorite: N/A

Reactions Received
KS Coins
twicetagram coming soon. Started to work on it, it is going to be huge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread