- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
you should add @Belgizen to twice tagoh right taglist 😅
@lalaloveloona @Ozymandias @Tir @Ireneisbaee @JisoosHusband @perhapz @BritishLuvie @Queen @Tpse @Akpopstar
Thanks for the tip!you should add @Belgizen to twice tag
that makes $20Thanks for the tip!![]()
:llama_eyes:I forgot to bring my walletthat makes $20
Cannot rely on Tyrells:llama_eyes:I forgot to bring my wallet
What can I say, I spent it all on TwiceCannot rely on Tyrells![]()
me but with aceWhat can I say, I spent it all on Twice![]()
A wise investmentWhat can I say, I spent it all on Twice![]()
omg wish that were me TT
YES OFC
Are you another Twice stan of House Tyrell?
IKR all the other house can never live up!This truly is the greatest House![]()
House of $WAGIKR all the other house can never live up!![]()