Teaser TWICE『ENEMY』HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY (3 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

TWICE『ENEMY』HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY
@Once ​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I listened and it was great
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,035
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,733
Ship
Wreck
I love the old vibes of Love Is More
The Wish sounds very much like another Twice song but I can remember which.

Too bad summer is ending...Up to You sounds like a great summer song.
It probably sounds like The Wish, which they released last year.

Anyway this could be their first Japanese misfire based on this preview...
Ducky :haewhat: it will be hard to move soon with all that water surrounding you!

It's a bit unexpected to include an older song like this.. but I guess for japanese releases this is more common :catglare:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,035
Reactions Received
98,810
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,733
Ship
Wreck
Oh youre right, I do have the song. Guess some things are just a mystery in this world :llama_ramen:
Like the guy from Momento, you need to get a Twice photocard and write in black marker on the back:
"If they release a Japanese single this Christmas, the a-side will end up on their next Japanese album"
:hayshook: I'm growing more concerned with each day about ducky.. soon he will forget us too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread