- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
My first listen I wasn't too sure on it, but second listen it has started to grow on me.
It sounds similar to Yes or Yes somehow.
They all look stunning though and I like the MV.
I wouldn't say I loved it and I don't know if I will love it, however I can really like it and it really isn't a bad song. I can understand this wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea though.
It sounds similar to Yes or Yes somehow.
They all look stunning though and I like the MV.
I wouldn't say I loved it and I don't know if I will love it, however I can really like it and it really isn't a bad song. I can understand this wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea though.