TWICE- FEEL SPECIAL [Han/Eng/Rom] [Color Coded] (1 Viewer)

Was this thread helpful?

  • A little bit...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck


TWICE- FEEL SPECIAL
Written By- JYP
Produced By- JYP, Ollipop, Hayley Aitken
Composed By- JYP, Ollipop, Hayley Aitken
Label- JYP Entertainment

Language- Korean, English
Genre- Pop (Kpop)

Original Length- 3:27

Released- September 23, 2019
Recorded- 2019

그런 날이 있어
갑자기 혼자인 것만 같은 날
어딜 가도 내 자리가 아닌 것만 같고
고갠 떨궈지는 날


그럴 때마다 내게
얼마나 내가 소중한지
말해주는 너의 그 한마디에
Everything’s alright
초라한 Nobody에서 다시 Somebody
특별한 나로 변해

You make me feel special
세상이 아무리 날 주저앉혀도
아프고 아픈 말들이 날 찔러도
네가 있어 난 다시 웃어
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
아무것도 아닌 존재 같다가도
사라져도 모를 사람 같다가도
날 부르는 네 목소리에
I feel loved, I feel so special

자꾸 숨고만 싶어서
마주 하기가 싫어서
모든 게 의미를 잃은 듯이
내가 의미를 잃은 듯이
가만히 주저앉아 있을 때

그때 내 앞에 나타난 너의
따뜻한 미소와 손길에
Everything’s alright
초라한 Nobody에서 다시 Somebody
특별한 나로 변해

You make me feel special
세상이 아무리 날 주저앉혀도
아프고 아픈 말들이 날 찔러도
네가 있어 난 다시 웃어
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
아무것도 아닌 존재 같다가도
사라져도 모를 사람 같다가도
날 부르는 네 목소리에
I feel loved, I feel so special

You make everything alright
구름이 쫙 낀 햇살 한 줌 없는 날
네가 바로 나의 Shining light
That’s what you do
아무리 어두운 밤도 다시 낮
I owe it to you
Because you make me feel

You make me feel special
세상이 아무리 날 주저앉혀도
아프고 아픈 말들이 날 찔러도
네가 있어 난 다시 웃어
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
아무것도 아닌 존재 같다가도
사라져도 모를 사람 같다가도
날 부르는 네 목소리에
I feel loved, I feel so special

geureon nari isseo
gapjagi honjain geonman gateun nal
eodil gado nae jariga anin geonman gatgo
gogaen tteolgweojineun nal


geureol ttaemada naege
eolmana naega sojunghanji
malhaejuneun neoye geu hanmadie
Everything’s alright
chorahan Nobodyeseo dashi Somebody
teukbyeolhan naro byeonhae

You make me feel special
sesangi amuri nal jujeoanchyeodo
apeugo apeun maldeuri nal jjilleodo
nega isseo nan dashi useo
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
amugeotto anin jonjae gatdagado
sarajyeodo moreul saram gatdagado
nal bureuneun ne moksorie
I feel loved, I feel so special

jakku sumgoman shipeoseo
maju hagiga shireoseo
modeun ge uimireul ireun deushi
naega uimireul ireun deushi
gamani jujeoanja isseul ttae

geuttae nae ape natanan neoye
ttatteushan misowa songire
Everything’s alright
chorahan Nobodyeseo dashi Somebody
teukbyeolhan naro byeonhae

You make me feel special
sesangi amuri nal jujeoanchyeodo
apeugo apeun maldeuri nal jjilleodo
nega isseo nan dashi useo
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
amugeotto anin jonjae gatdagado
sarajyeodo moreul saram gatdagado
nal bureuneun ne moksorie
I feel loved, I feel so special

You make everything alright
gureumi jjwak kkin haessal han jum eomneun nal
nega baro naye Shining light
That’s what you do
amuri eoduun bamdo dashi nat
I owe it to you
Because you make me feel

You make me feel special
sesangi amuri nal jujeoanchyeodo
apeugo apeun maldeuri nal jjilleodo
nega isseo nan dashi useo
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
amugeotto anin jonjae gatdagado
sarajyeodo moreul saram gatdagado
nal bureuneun ne moksorie
I feel loved, I feel so special

There are one of those days
Days when I suddenly feel all alone
When I feel like I don’t belong anywhere
And my head is hanging down


Whenever those days come, you tell me
How precious I am
All those words you say
Everything’s alright
From Nobody to Somebody
I become a very special me

You make me feel special
No matter how the world brings me down
Even when hurtful words stab me
I smile again cuz you’re there
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
One moment I feel like I’m nothing at all
Like no one would notice if I were gone
But then when I hear you calling me
I feel loved, I feel so special

I just wanted to hide
Didn’t wanna face the world
As if everything has lost meaning
As if I have lost meaning
I just sat there still

Then you appeared before me
With a warm smile, you held out your hand
Everything’s alright
From Nobody to Somebody
I become a very special me

You make me feel special
No matter how the world brings me down
Even when hurtful words stab me
I smile again cuz you’re there
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
One moment I feel like I’m nothing at all
Like no one would notice if I were gone
But then when I hear you calling me
I feel loved, I feel special

You make everything alright
On a cloudy day without sunshine
You are indeed my Shining light
That’s what you do
Even the darkest night turns to day
I owe it to you
Because you make me feel

You make me feel special
No matter how the world brings me down
Even when hurtful words stab me
I smile again cuz you’re there
That’s what you do

Again I feel special
One moment I feel like I’m nothing at all
Like no one would notice if I were gone
But then when I hear you calling me
I feel loved, I feel so special


 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love it
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread