Fancy was awful imo from album packaging to styling lmao. I hated that comeback, it also spawned the hell demons called armyoncesHow would it be better than Fancy 😱
Fancy was awful imo from album packaging to styling lmao. I hated that comeback, it also spawned the hell demons called armyoncesHow would it be better than Fancy 😱
I loved it 😝😝Fancy was awful imo from album packaging to styling lmao. I hated that comeback, it also spawned the hell demons called armyonces
yep some styling during fancy era wasn't goodFancy was awful imo from album packaging to styling lmao. I hated that comeback, it also spawned the hell demons called armyonces
*ALL. I couldnt even give you one good or iconic outfit except for Chaeng's green suit and that looked horrid on stage.yep some styling during fancy era wasn't good![]()
*ALL. I couldnt even give you one good or iconic outfit except for Chaeng's green suit and that looked horrid on stage.![]()
the ones from this performance were good
www.kpopsource.com