Performance TWICE - I GOT YOU + ONE SPARK | Music Bank 240301 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Very good!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I'm so glad IGY have some sort of choreo!

I'm not sure if I'm just being emo but with the camera, it seem like Twice separated and near they end when they all got back together into one frame, I got teary :pepecry1:
yaay its super cool they did something different today, I really liked it!! :pandaamazed:

Aww :itsokay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread