Appreciation Twice in Western Makeup : 1 Nayeon (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
First in the series we will start with the oldest, Nayeon.

Theme: Natural

Before
35477


After
35479


What do you guys think about her eyebrows? Does she look better with straight or an arched shape?
 

Attachments

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Nooo

Nayeon looks the cutest with natural makeup
:pepecry1:
It’s the same Makeup love only major difference was eyebrows and lashes. I only did minor contour/highlight and lipgloss with a slightly darker color.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
her eyebrows :jisoosmh: :sanapray:
idk what I prefer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread